Previously, we discussed the benefits of personal email signatures and today I will show you how to add a LinkedIn badge to yours. This tutorial will work for any URL you’d like to link to as long as you have the URL and an image to represent it, however, we’ll keep focused on LinkedIn for this article.
1. Go to Settings in Gmail
2. Scroll to the bottom and edit your signature
3. Go to LinkedIn and edit your public profile
4. Create a public profile badge
5. Choose a button!
6. Copy the code and highlight the part that references the image
7. Go back to your Gmail Signature and insert the image link
8. Go back to your saved code and copy the first part pertaining to your profile URL
9. Highlight the newly inserted image in your signature and click Link and then Change
10. Paste your URL and click OK!
Success! Save your changes because you are ready to roll baby!